Syneron Medical - Web Sites
Syneron Candela is a leading global aesthetic device company which markets its products in 86 countries.
What is Syneron web site role in the customer purchasing journey?
What story should be told by every landing page?
What is the coming-back experience?
- Discovery the customer decision process during their unique purchasing journeys
- Direct the right experience and site story from every landing entrance
- Plant the micro-conversions for better analytics
Lots of user-context, lots of directions
- Rich mega menu
- Active & customized menu content
- Horizontal & vertical navigations
Build the right page story
Read the page and tell the story:
- Every page should have a well defined story that matches the user context and needs
- Every page story should match the whole site surfing experience
- Every story should end up by calling the user to continue the story in matching pages
Tone of voice
The tone is much more powerful than the content
- Be precise and professional
- Provide valuable information
- Be someone people will want to listen to
- Business specific jargon
Starting page with doors for every possible need
- Attend big customers, new clinics as well as the end patients
- Welcome back mechanism with recent personal journeys
- Global sites customized for every language, culture and supported content
The Customer Portal
Match customer's daily needs
The portal supports Syneron users during their daily tasks in the clinic:
- Disposables shop
- On-demand clinical training | Online learning modules | Educational webinars
- Customised marketing materials