BetterPlace, a brave company that built an electric car network to provide sustainable transportation, energy independence and freedom from oil.
A whole new driving experience.
How to migrate and support the driver in the new electric car driving experience? (battery, charging, switching)
Novia designed 7 unique global experiences including:
- Renault driver dashboard
- Battery switching experience
- Command & Control centers
- Cross platform common language
Renault Driver Dashboard
Support the new driving experiences:
- Managing the 100 KM battery range
- Smart navigation
- Charging and Battery Switching
- Enriched media and driving experience
How the customers use the grid:
- Driver's activities
- Monitor Charging & Battery Switching
- Assets health control
Battery Switch Station
- Driver experience while switching a battery alone in the station
- Better Place remote control and customer assistance
Service Level Manager
- Monitor, analyze and handle Charge-Spots, Home-Spots & Parking lots
- Aggregate data from all sources, display it in a meaningful ways and be solution driven
How to enable conversations between user with different applications?
"The driver sees on his car dashboard a charge spot in the street. It is not providing service and therefor it is grey. She calls the Customer Support who sees the charge spot as Grey? Red?"
How could they communicate?
We have designed and maintained the Common Language palette which enabled such conversations.